We are looking for a React Engineer to help push our web applications – of millions of users – to new levels.
As a React Engineer, you will pioneer new ways for our top-notch clients to interact with technology and deliver world-class experiences across millions of smart TVs and game consoles, together with our front-end team.
We are looking for amazing people to join our rapidly growing team of engineers! You will work with us with cutting-edge technology and contribute to top trending apps in the fast-growing Video experience and OTT market.
You will be part of the team at the Gran Canaria office. We offer a hybrid work model, with the possibility of working from home or the office.
In addition to technical expertise, we highly value teamwork, collaboration, and willingness to learn, as we are a people-oriented, supportive, and hard-working team. ✌️
- Working on custom projects of international scope, mostly of the video streaming sector
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Work with our Product Owners and Platform Leads to understand business requirements
- Review designs and journeys with Product Owners and UX/UI specialists
- Cooperate with our Solution Architects to ensure the solution delivers the required quality
- Cooperate with other team members to write software based on backlog items
- Cooperate with testers to ensure they are engaged and ready to test the software at the right time in the development cycle
- Get stuff done and take a proactive approach to work
- Assume responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of Web Apps
- 2+ years of experience in Responsive Web Development
- Understanding of software development processes and frameworks
- Experience with diagnosing and debugging issues
- Experience with managing CI/CD and participating hand by hand with the DevOps engineer
- Experience with Git
- Deep understanding of agile practices
- English language proficiency
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Full-time, permanent position (40h/ work week)
- Flexible hours/ work from home when needed
- Private medical insurance
- Personal development & career growth plan
- Modern and comfortable office in the heart of the city
- A whole new set of gadgets such as a brand new MacBook Pro + 4k monitor
- Snack bar with fresh fruits, chips & refreshments
- An opportunity to learn and develop – we give every employee a budget per year to grow their skills outside the company
- Gaining experience in a highly specialized, exciting and growing sector
- Company results bonus
- Company parties and team-building adventures
Become a part of our team 💙
We build top apps and custom software for our incredible customers worldwide. We specialize in OTT and video experience platforms, one of the fastest-growing markets in the world. We believe in fostering a dynamic and supportive working environment, with training and development opportunities, as well as work-life balance and location-related benefits.
If you are interested in our job offer and you have a passion for coding, contact us by filling out the form below. We look forward to meeting you!