B2B Digital Marketing Specialist (Hybrid)
About the job
We are looking for amazing people to join our rapidly growing team to work with cutting-edge technology and contribute to top trending apps in the fast-growing Video experience and OTT market.
The position is available immediately, based in Skopje, North Macedonia! You will be part of the team leading our international expansion. We offer a hybrid work model, with the possibility of working from home or the office.
In addition to your expertise, we highly value teamwork, collaboration and willingness to learn, as we are a people-oriented, supportive and hard-working team.
As part of the Digital Marketing Specialist role, you will be in charge of the Digital Marketing initiatives to increase the company’s brand awareness. You will be responsible for the lead generation, and also for the creation of content and material in coordination with the team.
- Propose a schedule for publishing posts on social media (date and time, type of content) in order to get things done on time in sync with the sales and design team.
- Be fully in charge of the content marketing plan for all the social media (maintaining a schedule for publishing posts).
- Content writing and publishing content on social media according to the predefined schedule.
- Blog writing (OTT/Tech related topics after the first few months of engagement).
- Day-to-day management of the company’s social media profiles.
- Preparing other marketing materials – from banners to hard copy brochures and case studies to re-formulating (if needed) the company’s Linkedin profile, etc.
- Propose types of marketing activities that will lead 2Coders to higher reach in the online network (e.g. increase the number of followers).
- Monthly reporting on activities done, expected results, and actual results.
- Propose any ad advertising if needed (e.g. job posts on Instagram).
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
- Work with the sales team in Sales Enablement with an Account-Based Approach.
- Support HR department with communication oriented to talent attraction to achieve hiring goals.
- Knowledge of Demand Generation tactics and Lead Conversion principles.
- Understanding of A/B testing, user segmentation, and reporting processes.
- Ability to create value propositions that communicate clearly to targeted audiences.
- Experience creating audience segments and developing marketing campaigns that deliver a targeted message and create affinity with brands.
- Define strategies for marketing campaigns of the MVP in-house products
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing (preferably in the IT sector).
- Ability to generate and lead marketing campaigns/strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- English proficiency.
- Proven experience in content writing and marketing activities (e.g.provide maintained profiles on social media and a portfolio of your work).
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Full-time, permanent position (40h/ work week)
- Flexible hours/ work from home when needed
- Personal development & career growth plan
- Whole new set of gadgets such as Brand new MacBook Pro
- Snack bar with chips & refreshments
- An opportunity to learn and develop – we give every employee a budget per year to grow their skills outside the company
- Gaining experience in a highly specialized, exciting and growing sector
- Company parties and team-building adventures
Become a part of our team 💙
We build top apps for millions of users and other custom software solutions for our incredible clients worldwide. We specialize in video streaming platforms, one of the fastest-growing markets in the world. We believe in fostering a supportive working environment, with training and development opportunities, as well as work-life balance with a hybrid work model among other perks.